Spectrometric analysis for mobile monitoring
The program TRIO-MAP is intended to use with mobile spectrometric systems and other mobile measuring instruments produced by BSI, TALS and other manufacturers.
Mobile spectrometric systems are used for searching, localization and examination of radioactive contamination at active or decommissioned nuclear power plants (NPP) for the purposes of clearance of such areas.
The software TRIO-MAP is designed for implementing measurement of gamma radiation energy distribution, identification of gamma radiating radionuclides, as well as calculation of specific and surface activity of naturally occurring gamma radiating radionuclides, both locally and widely spread.
- spectrometer's control (start and stop measurements, reading spectra);
- spectrometer adjustment (gain control, measurement parameters);
- receiving data from navigation device (time, global and local coordinates, speed, etc.) ;
- visualization of acquisition spectra and tools for processing spectrum (peak searching, calculation of the peak areas, identification);
- calculation of values (activity (specific, surface), factor of conformity, dose rate, values of uncertainties);
- signaling when exceeding the threshold;
- fast placement of the results in the table and on the map, as well as color differentiation data in according with level of the comparison;
- storage of the results to file and database;
- making reports and output data in third-party programs (excel and etc.).
- possibility to use with various analyzers and spectrometers;
- automatic upload parts of the map (satellite and usual) from internet and also from cache;
- work in static and dynamic mode (measurement on point and in motion).
Main values measured
- specific activity, Bq/kg;
- surface activity, Bq/m2;
- ambient equivalent dose rate, µSv/h;
- conformity factors.
Additional values measured
- local and global coordinates;
- travel speed.
The demo version can get by making a request by e-mail info @ tals.eu.