top of page
• The providing metrological works (procedures) for spectrometric, radiometric, and dosimetric measuring equipment (calibration, verification, tests, comparisons, measurements).
• The calibration spectrometers with using standard and reference sources, and also with using special software for modeling processes of interaction radiation with matters (MCC-MT).
• The creation and development of methods and techniques for measure activity, specific (volumetric) activity of radionuclides in samples in various conditions and geometries.
• The creation of new software for equipment of radiation monitoring and also writing the accompanying documentation (user manuals, descriptions, technical conditions, and etc.)
• The scientific expert assessment and consultation about matters relating with measurements of activity in objects of environment.
• The providing rental the whole body phantoms for calibration a spectrometric equipment.
• The arrangement of the seminars about matters of spectrometry and radiomety.
bottom of page