Monte Carlo simulation of spectra and efficiency
Monte Carlo simulation HPGe detectorSoftware MCC-MT. Monte Carlo simulation spectra from HPGe detector in chamber with point source.
Modelling barrel with rodsSoftware MCC-MT. Monte Carlo simulation spectra from mobile HPGe detector with barrel.
Monte-Carlo simulation spectraSoftware MCC-MT. Monte Carlo simulation spectra and efficiency for HPGe detector with point source. True coincidence correction.
Scintillation detector and MarinelliMCC-MT. Monte Carlo simulation spectra and efficiency for scintillation detector in lead chamber with marinelli beaker.
Monte Carlo modelling scintillatorsSoftware MCC-MT. Monte Carlo simulation spectra and efficiency for scintillation detector based on NaI(Tl) in chamber
HPGe detector in chamber.Software MCC-MT. Monte Carlo simulation spectra and efficiency for HPGe detector in lead chamber with true coincidence correction.
Monte Carlo simulation spectra.Software MCC-MT. Monte Carlo simulation spectra and efficiency for HPGe detector for any type of radionuclides.
Monte Carlo simulation EfficiencyMonte Carlo simulation the efficiency curves using MCC-MT software.
Modelling Whole body phantomsSoftware MCC-MT. Monte Carlo simulation spectra and efficiency for Universal Whole body phantom with scintillation detector
Software package MCC-MT (Monte Carlo Calculation Multi Thread) is intended for 3D-modelling of physical experiments and calculation of radiation detectors response functions using Monte Carlo simulation method. Software MCC-MT based on multi-threading technology providing significant increasing the rate of simulation and getting fast result as spectrum. The MCC-MT does not require a knowledge of programming algorithmic languages, as e.g. GEANT4.
MCC-MT simulates interaction between gamma quanta, electrons, positrons and material in the energy range of 1 keV – 10 MeV. Transport processes for fast heavy charged particles are simulated in the energy range of 10 keV – 1 GeV.
• high accuracy of calculations
• simplicity of using for a wide range of tasks
• detailed 3D-scene based on Open GL graphics technology providing maximum representation and visibility of modeling
• availability of replenished database of sources and materials
• possibility of creating the maximally complex measuring systems
• forming multidetector systems and schemes of coincidence
• display of the results in the form of an ideal and real spectrum
• tracing and drawing trajectories of particles during calculation process
• availability of the ready and test projects in the software package
• accounting cascade summation ('Full cascade' source type)
• using of the specified number of computer processors in order to implement multithreading and speed up the calculation
• automatic creation of efficiency curves
• network version for 2 and more PC is available
MCC-MT. Germanium detector.Software MCC-MT.
Monte Carlo simulation spectra and efficiency for High pure germanium detectors.
Monte Carlo simulation NaI(Tl)Software MCC-MT.
Monte Carlo simulation spectra and efficiency for any geometries and configurations.
Monte Carlo simulation radiationSoftware MCC-MT. Monte Carlo simulation spectra and efficiency for any type of collimators with scintillation detectors
• Monte Carlo simulation spectra of gamma, beta and alpha radiation
• calibration of instruments used for ionizing radiation detection and measurements
• calculation of detection limits and minimum detectable activity of radionuclides
• determination of a characteristics of a registration system for inaccessible radioactive sources
• reduction of experimental investigations with using the hazardous ionizing radiation for human health
• obtaining clear picture of the internal processes of radiation transfer in order to optimize the design of the measuring devices and their protection
• comparative demonstration of the different systems of protection against ionizing radiation and its detection systems
• training of personnel in working with ionizing radiation detection systems without using of an expensive equipment and radioactive sources
• training of specialists in the field of measurement and protection from ionizing radiation
• acceleration, simplification and reduction in the cost of design and optimization of ionizing radiation detection systems
• characterization detectors and detection systems
Energy range: 1 keV - 10 МeV
Particles: photons, electrons (positrons), heavy charged particles
Figures: cylinder, cone, parallelepiped, torus, sphere, shear shape, rotation figure, polygon, disk.
Types of spectra: linear, beta - continuous, continuous, full cascade.
Projects views: contour, grid, fill with color, section, fill + grid, section + fill with color.
Types of source geometries: point, volumetric